WHCI offers emergency delivery of replacement commercial water heaters 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Help is only a phone call away. WHCI provides high-quality water heaters – delivered directly to job sites – when needed.
How it Works
- Call WHCI 24/7 for emergency water heater replacement.
- Provide us with the following information about the old water heater:
— Model number
— Capacity (in gallons.)
- Prior to our arrival, be sure the old water heater has been drained and disconnected.
- A WHCI crew will deliver a new water heater to the job site at the time you request.
- A qualified plumbing contractor must be present at the job site at the time that WHCI arrives..
- WHCI will remove the old water heater and handle disposal, and we will put the new water heater in place.
- Finally, all your plumber needs to do is connect the new water heater and fire it up.
A word of caution: If a delivery is deemed unsafe upon our arrival, WHCI cannot provide service.